Domo Oregato Mr Skeletor Domo Oregato Mr Skeletor

...You have a brain!

That was fun.

E=shitfuck E=shitfuck

Hey now!

I love it as I love anything chaotic. But it's so bad I considerred blamming it. Meh... I think a few more douche bags watching it before the haters get to destroy it can only do the world some good. I mean, it's already turd of the week.
I HATE that screaming music. It makes one, skinny, bearded guy sound like thirty roughneck lunatics shouting into a nuns ahole. But whatever. I put the volume down and watched Einstien dance (who I also love as anything chaotic).
Keep up... the boredom(?).

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

Good Work

This is a fine flash. The author has done well. It's certainly worth a watch and a lookout.
My beefs are simple... Pentagrams ain't bad symbols, a crusafix on the other hand... that's debatable.
My praises are these... I loved the way you do backgrounds. Stylish without looking overworked. The demon was the best animated character (and not because he was coloured).
Hope to see more MT.

alien abc alien abc

Oh ohhh!

I told you not to tell anyone EB!!!

Optical iLLUSIONS Vol. 2 Optical iLLUSIONS Vol. 2

My FUCKIN' EYES!!!

Shit bud. I think I'm blind. Your Flash is pretty cool, but I'd like to recomend that people go eat a fuckin' taco in the middle somewhere. Now I need glasses. Thanks %o)